Surgical Services - Calgary encompasses the services of:
- The Department of Anesthesia
- The Department of Surgery
- Surgical Inpatient Units, Pre-admission clinics and the Trauma Program
- Surgical Suites, Post-Anaesthetic Care Units and Sterile Processing Departments.
Together, Surgical Services - Calgary works cooperatively to provide high quality patient-focused care at each of the acute care sites.
Staff and physicians in Surgical Services are committed to:
- Providing a fully integrated continuum of care to patients requiring surgery
- Supporting educational opportunities and academic excellence in collaboration with many post-secondary institutions
- Participating and leading research initiatives to enhance quality of patient care and clinical practice.