A toll-free phone number for anyone with questions or referrals for continuing care services available through Alberta Health Services in the North Zone.
The North Zone Continuing Care Access (CCA) supports Albertans, health care providers and organizations to access continuing care services in Northern Alberta including:
- Home Care
- Rehabilitation Services such as Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy
- Alberta Aids to Daily Living (equipment/products)
- Access to a Designated Supportive Living, Long Term Care and Respite
- Adult Day Programs
- Palliative and End of Life Care
- Self-Managed Care
- Navigating the health care system
- Accessing services in other areas of the province
CCA has a toll free number staffed by Registered Nurses who will discuss your health care needs, complete an assessment and send a referral to the most appropriate AHS health care provider or service. The Registered Nurse may also provide callers with resources and supports available in their community.