Public Health offers prenatal education classes for pregnant women, their partners and / or support people.
This in-person service is not offered during public health restrictions for COVID-19.
Nutrition class is offered by Zoom (virtual health)
Later pregnancy classes - Attend in your second or early third trimester:
Delivering Your Baby
- normal changes in 3rd trimester
- stages of labour and birth
- when to go to the hospital
- role of the support person
Meeting Your Baby
- decision making in labour & delivery
- when things don’t go as planned
- what to expect after delivery
- getting to know your newborn
You and Your New Baby
- feeding your baby
- learning to breastfeed
- understanding and responding to your baby
Birth and Babies: Free online course available through AHS Calgary Zone website.