Labour and Delivery - Obstetrical Triage
Provides assessment, monitoring and care of pregnant women with pregnancy related concerns and labour 20 weeks gestation and up.
Cares for pregnant women, which includes:
- checking for signs of labour
- checking for ruptured membranes
- updating your doctor
- non-stress tests
- transfer to other healthcare facilities as needed
- repositioning your baby from breech or side-lying while in the uterus (external cephalic version)
- inducing labour (as an outpatient if possible)
- treating with medicines (e.g., WinRho, betamethasone)
- investigating other pregnancy related concerns (e.g. High blood pressure, urinary tract infections, bleeding, reduced fetal movement, etc.)
Grande Prairie Regional Hospital
11205 110 Street
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Elevators, designated disabled parking, washrooms.
Hours of Operation
24 hour service
Service Providers May Include
family doctors, midwives, obstetricians, registered nurses (RNs)
For women at least 20 weeks pregnant.
Some pre-scheduled services including Non-Stress Tests and Induction of Labour.
Also Known As
Labour and Delivery - Obstetrics Triage
Labor and Delivery