Provides assessment and rehabilitation treatment for clients who have had a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19 which resulted in functional limitations that impact day to day activities.
Clients may eligilble for rehabilitation services, if they have moderate to severe symptoms as a result of having Covid-19. Which may include:
- shortness of breath
- fatigue or decreased concentration
- difficulty performing daily activities
- difficulty returning to work / school due to symptoms
The rehabilitation focus is on achieving client goals to improve function, mobility and independence, to enable return to work or meaningful activity. This will include:
- one-on-one interventions
- self-management strategies
- where appropriate, connection with other community resources.