Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Consultation Clinic
The Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Consultation Clinic sees children with complex physical impairments that require assessment, diagnosis, and short-term management by a pediatric physiatrist, neurologist or developmental pediatrician.
PRMcc is a physician-only service for children under 18 years of age who have complex concerns and diagnostic questions related to their motor abilities. The child's community physician or pediatrician will refer to PRMcc for a specialist evaluation and recommendations. The child will continue to be involved with their community physician or pediatrician for ongoing care. The Clinic does not provide assessment for autism or other learning behavioural concerns.
Stollery Children's Hospital
8440 112 Street
Parking and Public transportation available.
- Parking rates apply 24 hours per day, and are in effect for all public parkers, including those with provincially issued placards for persons with disabilities.
- Public parking is GST exempt.
- Pay by Plate machines accept Canadian coins or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
- Maximum 28 Canadian coins per transaction, no pennies. Machines provide no change.
- Pay on Foot machines accept Canadian coins and bills, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). These machines will provide change.
- Parking Office accepts payment by cash, credit card, debit or cheque
- Bus stops at 112 and 114 St.
- LRT Health Sciences station is located west across 114 St.
Hours of Operation
Service Providers May Include
developmental pediatricians, neurologist, physiatrists
The child's community physician or pediatrician will refer to PRMcc for a specialist evaluation and recommendations.
Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.
There is a wait time of approximately 6-9 months from receipt of referral, depending on the urgency of the referral question.
Also Known As