Provides treatment for children who have acquired or are born with problems/deformities requiring surgical correction or reconstruction.
The plastic surgery team is unified in their goal to provide excellent patient and family centered care. We provide diagnostic and treatment services for infants and children from birth to 17 years. The team combines clinical practice, research, and education to provide innovation and scientifically based treatment to improve the lives of patients and their families.
The clinical services offered include those but not limited to the following conditions:
- brachial plexus injury/complex upper limb conditions
- breast and chest wall anomalies
- burns and scar management
- cleft lip/palate and craniofacial abnormalities
- anomalies of: face/head/neck/ and upper extremity including the ears and hands
- nerve injury
- pigmented lesions
- repair and reconstruction of face, head and neck due to trauma
- skin lesions