Best Babies is a free and confidential home visitation program that supports expectant parents and their baby under the age of 9 months.
Best Babies is a free and confidential home visitation program that supports expectant parents and their baby under the age of 9 months. We focus on:
- Family strengths
- Pregnancy and your family’s needs
- Increasing family’s health and well-being
- Supporting parents to strengthen their parenting and child development knowledge including developmental milestones
- Building supportive networks and connections to resources and services
Best Babies offers individualized home visits which include:
Information and support regarding:
- pregnancy and postnatal care
- parent and baby interaction and attachment
- child development including ASQ screening
- social connections
- healthy relationships
- health and well-being
- feeding baby and nutrition
- Setting personal and family goals
- Connections to community services and groups and service coordination
- Addresses needs you may have about your pregnancy and other matters.
- Access to a lactation consultant and registered dietician
- Free nutritional resources such as free prenatal vitamins, supplements and food coupons, if eligible.
- any other areas you would like information on.
For more information, visit the Before, During, and After Birth website