Fentanyl may be 100 times more toxic than morphine, heroin, or oxycodone. Even small amounts can result in overdose and it can be found in other drugs without you knowing.
If you’re going to use:
- don’t use fentanyl, or any other drug, while alone;
- start using in small amounts;
- do ‘test shots’ (or test doses);
- don’t mix drugs;
- avoid speedballing;
- always carry a Naloxone Kit;
- call 911 if you or someone suspects a person is experiencing an overdose.
Calling for help can save a life!
Canada’s new Good Samaritan law can protect you. Learn more at canada.ca/opioids