The Ways to Wellness toolkit is intended for use by mental health staff, school administrators, and health practitioners. The toolkit can support the promotion of mental health in initiatives such as the Comprehensive School Health strategy, chronic disease prevention, and other targeted settings.
- Ways to Wellness (YouTube video) - Learn more about the simple steps that can be taken.
The following posters are available for downloading:
- All tips - Be kind, practise gratitude, eat healthy foods, get active, be yourself, get your groove on, and laugh.
- Be kind - Showing kindness can help you and others feel good.
- Practise gratitude - Being grateful can help you develop a positive outlook on life.
- Eat healthy foods - What you eat can affect how you feel. Eat healthy to feel healthy.
- Get active - Physical activity can improve your mood.
- Be yourself - Appreciating yourself can have a positive impact on your mental health.
- Get your groove on - Music soothes the soul.
- Laugh - Laughter is medicine for the mind and helps to reduce stress and tension.