Workforce ESP - Self Service from Home
Workforce ESP (Environment for Scheduling Personnel) – Self Service is Alberta Health Services’ remote electronic staff scheduling technology. Workforce ESP – Self Service was formerly known as R-ESP and ESP Self Service.
Please note these requirements for using Workforce ESP-Self Service:
- You must have an existing Workforce ESP – Self Service employee account
- If using a computer with Windows: Use Internet Explorer 8 or higher (Chrome and Firefox are not compatible)
- If you are using an Apple computer: Use OSX/Safari version 10.9 or higher (limited access)
- Need guidance? Download the Quick Guide: Workforce ESP Self Service at Home (Safari)
- Safari users will only be able to view the shift calendar; they will not be able to enter availability, request relief shifts, see enhanced shift details, or use any other Self Service function.
- Safari users who have both Self Service and ESP access under the same account will not be able to access Self Service using their joint account.
Access Workforce ESP – Self Service
Please be advised that Workforce ESP Self Service Calgary Zone will be unavailable from Friday, February 24 at 2230h through to Monday 0800h February 27, 2017 as the system is being upgraded. Watch for updates.
For employees scheduled in the Calgary Zone
For employees scheduled in the Edmonton Zone
For employees scheduled in the North, Central, South Zone
Workforce ESP Support
Please contact your local service desk for assistance.