Physical Therapy Outpatient Services
Provides consultation, assessment, goal-setting, patient-specific treatment plans, therapy and education to help people manage acute or chronic pain, improve functional mobility, increase strength, improve joint range of motion, improve balance, coordination and endurance.
Restores maximum function and independence through:
- cardiac rehabilitation
- falls prevention
- stroke or spinal cord rehabilitation
- orthopedic injuries or surgery
- neurodevelopment and rehabiliation for pediatric specific conditions
- functional restoration
- injury prevention and education
- chronic pain management
- hand therapy following plastic surgery
- management of rheumatoid conditions
- burn management and wound care
- cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- rehabilitation following organ transplant
- gait, balance and coordiation re-education and training
University of Alberta Hospital
This facility provides a range of healthcare services including a 24/7 emergency department.
8440 112 Street NW
Includes washrooms, drinking fountains, ramps, elevators, doorways
Designated disabled parking spaces underground (Level O) level of the East parkade on 83 Avenue.
Bus stops at 112 and 114 St and LRT Health Sciences station is located west across 114 St.
Hours of Operation
Facility Hours of Operation
Visiting Hours Monday - Sunday 11:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Service Providers May Include
physical therapists (PTs)
Phone Rehabilitation Services for more information.
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.
There may be a fee for some supplies or equipment.
Other Facilities with this Service