Provides care for people who have been injured.
Services provided include:
- sending patients to the hospital that can best help them
- assessment, resuscitation, and treatment
- outpatient clinic
- helping patients return to their community
- trauma education
- injury prevention education
- trauma research
- data collection for the Alberta Trauma Registry and TQIP
This service cares for people from northern Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories.
Stollery Children's Hospital does not offer Outpatient services.
For more information visit our webpage.