Chronic Pain Clinic
Interdisciplinary outpatient clinic for assessment, education and service provision for individuals with chronic pain.
Services provided in an outpatient clinic setting to assit individuals with the management of chronic pain.
- Recommendations and individualized education
- Support in self-management with the goal of improving quality of life
- Group education sessions
The clinic staff collaborate with the referring physician for follow up of recommendations.
6601 48 Avenue
Hours of Operation
Facility Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation not available.
Service Providers May Include
occupational therapists (OTs), physical therapists (PTs), physicians, registered nurses (RNs)
- Individuals with chronic pain-defined as being continuous or recurrent and of sufficient duration and intensity to adversely affect an individual's level of function and quality of life
- Client must not have an active WCB claim associated with the chronic pain problem
- Clients do not have chronic pain related to cancer
- Be cognitively capable of participating in assessment and treatment
- No untreated infectious condition that would constitute a significant hazard to health care personnel and other clients
- 16 years of age or older
Healthcare providers should consult the Alberta Referral Directory for service referral information.
An estimated wait time will be provided at the time of appointment booking.