Provides treatment for children who have acquired or congenial problems requiring surgical correction or reconstruction.
The plastic surgery team is unified in their goal to provide excellent patient and family centered care. We provide diagnostic and treatment services for infants and children from birth to 17th birthday. The team combines clinical practice, research, an education to provide innovation and scientifically based treatment to improve the lives of patients and their families.
The clinical services offered include those for conditions such as:
- brachial plexus injury/complex upper limb conditions
- breast and chest wall anomalies
- burns and scar management
- cleft lip/palate and craniofacial abnormalities
- congenital hand anomalies
- congenital anomalies of face/head/neck/upper extremity
- ear abnormalities
- nerve injury
- pigmented lesions
- repair and reconstruction of face, head and neck due to trauma
- skin lesions
- vascular anomalies