Held Saturday, April 22, 2017, at the two Tertiary Cancer Centres and four Regional Cancer Centres in Alberta.
- Cross Cancer Institute, Edmonton
- Tom Baker Cancer Centre, Calgary
- Jack Ady Cancer Centre, Lethbridge
- Central Alberta Cancer Centre, Red Deer
- Grande Prairie Cancer Centre, Grande Prairie
- Margery E. Yuill Cancer Centre, Medicine Hat
To provide Family Physicians the opportunity to build connections between oncology and primary care communities of practice, as well as improve integration of care by promoting knowledge exchange and relationship building.
- Case Studies
- Palliative Care
- Clinical Genetics
- Immunotherapy Overview
- Updates Screening Guidelines and Surveillance with focus on colorectal and cervical cancer screening.
For more information about the current year's event visit Strengthening Linkages Workshop or contact Anna Fabbroni at 780-643-7140 or email@example.com.